Bachelor of Business Administration (Computer Application)- BBA(CA)
The Bachelor of Business Administration (Computer Applications) -BBA(CA) programme has been framed to develop technical ability of the students. Student can seek better future in the area of Information Technology. Technical mind always research something unique which is always useful to the industries. To keep grip upon technical area makes student logically more sound.
Intake capacity: 80 students
The programme shall be a full time programme and duration of the programme shall be 3 years.
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Degree programme in Bachelor of Computer Application shall have passed 12th Std. examination(H.S.C.10+2) from any one i.e Science/Commerce stream with English as passing subject and has secured 45% marks in H.S.C.
2. Two years Diploma in Pharmacy after S.S.C, Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
3. Three year Diploma programme (after S.S.C., i.e. 10th Standard) of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
Medium of Instruction: English
- Statement of marks of HSC and SSC or equivalent examination.
- School leaving certificate/Transfer certificate.
- Caste certificate(if belonging to backward class)
- Domicile certificate(if belonging to other than Maharashtra state)
- Transfer order(if parents are transferred to Pune as State/Central govt. employee)
- Certificate of passing qualifying examination
- Migration certificate(if belonging to other than Pune university)
- Gap certificate(if there is a gap in education)
- 3 stamp size photographs.
BBA(CA) First Year
|Sub code||Sem. I||Sub code||Sem.II|
|101||Business Communication Skills||201||Procedure Oriented Programming using C|
|102||Principles of Management||202||Data Base Management System|
|104||Database Management Systems||204||Computer Applications in Statistics|
|105||Business Statistics||205||E-Commerce Concepts|
|106||Laboratory programming||206||Laboratory Programme – II [Based on Paper No. 201 & 202]|
BBA(CA) Second Year
|Sub code||Sem III||Sub code||Sem IV|
|302||Data Structure Using C||402||Object oriented concept through CPP|
|303||Software Engineering||403||Operating System|
|304||Angular JS(OR)||404||Node JS OR|
|305||Big data (OR)|
BBA(CA) Third Year
|Sub code||Sem V||Sub code||Sem VI|
|502||Web Technologies||602||Multimedia systems|
|503||Dot Net Programming||603||Introduction to system programming & operating systems|
|504||Object Oriented Software Engineering||604||Advance JAVA|
|505||Project work(VB)||605||Project work|
|506||Computer LAB||606||Computer LAB|
|1. Semester Exam of 70+30 Pattern. 2. Semester End University exam 70 Marks + Internal Marks 30|