- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Degree programme in Bachelor of Business Administration shall have passed 12th Std. examination(H.S.C.10+2) from any one i.e Science/Commerce stream with English as passing subject and has secured 45% marks in H.S.C.
2. Two years Diploma in Pharmacy after S.S.C, Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
3. Three year Diploma programme (after S.S.C., i.e. 10th Standard) of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
- Statement of marks of HSC and SSC or equivalent examination.
- School leaving certificate/Transfer certificate.
- Caste certificate(if belonging to backward class)
- Domicile certificate(if belonging to other than Maharashtra state)
- Transfer order(if parents are transferred to Pune as State/Central govt. employee)
- Certificate of passing qualifying examination
- Migration certificate(if belonging to other than Pune university)
- Gap certificate(if there is a gap in education)
- 3 stamp size photographs.