Bachelor of Business Administration(B.B.A)
The BBA Programme strives to achieve a healthy balance between theoretical foundation and practical experience. The comprehensive syllabus and a wide range of value addition modules help the students to develop an all round personality to successfully face the challenges of a professional career in diverse fields such as Manufacturing, Services, Banking & Insurance, IT, Education and Research.
Intake capacity: 80 students
The programme shall be a full time programme and duration of the programme shall be 3 years.
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Degree programme in Bachelor of Business Administration shall have passed 12th Std. examination(H.S.C.10+2) from any one i.e Science/Commerce stream with English as passing subject and has secured 45% marks in H.S.C.
2. Two years Diploma in Pharmacy after S.S.C, Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
3. Three year Diploma programme (after S.S.C., i.e. 10th Standard) of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
Medium of Instruction: English
- Statement of marks of HSC and SSC or equivalent examination.
- School leaving certificate/Transfer certificate.
- Caste certificate(if belonging to backward class)
- Domicile certificate(if belonging to other than Maharashtra state)
- Transfer order(if parents are transferred to Pune as State/Central govt. employee)
- Certificate of passing qualifying examination
- Migration certificate(if belonging to other than Pune university)
- Gap certificate(if there is a gap in education)
- 3 stamp size photographs.
|Sub. Code||Sem. I||Sub. Code||Sem. II|
|101||Principles of Management||201||Business Organization and
|102||Business Communication Skills||202||Principles of Marketing|
|103||Business Accounting||203||Principles of Finance|
|104||Business Economics (Micro)||204||Basics of Cost Accounting|
|105||Business Mathematics||205||Business statistics|
|106||Business Demography and Environmental Studies||206||Fundamentals of Computers|
B.B.A. Second Year
|Sub. Code||Sem. III||Sub. Code||Sem. IV|
|301||Principles of Human Resource Management||401||Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management|
|302||Supply Chain Management||402||Production and Operation Management|
|303||Global Competencies and Personality Development||403||Decision Making and Risk Management|
|304||Fundamentals of Rural Development||404||International Business Management|
|305||1. Consumer Behaviour& Sales Management (305A)/ 2.Management Accounting (305 B)/ 3.Organisational Behaviour (305 C)||405||1. Advertising and Promotion Management (405A)/ 2.Business Taxation (405 B)/ 3.Human Resource Management Functions & Practices (405 C)|
|306||1.Retail Management (306 B)/ 2.Banking & Finance (306 B)/ 3.Legal Aspects in Human Resources (306 B)||406||1.Digital Marketing (406 B)/ 2.Financial Services (406 B)/ 3.Employee Recruitment & Record Management (406 B)|
B.B.A. Third Year
|Sub. Code||Sem. V||Sub. Code||Sem. VI|
|501||Supply Chain and Logistics Management||601||Business Planning & Project Management|
|502||Entrepreneurship Development||602||Event Management|
|503||Business Law||603||Management Control System|
|504||Research Methodology (Tools and Analysis)||604||Management Control System|
|505||1.Analysis of Financial Statements(505 A)/ 2.Sales Management (505 B) / 3.HRM Principles & Management(506 C)||605||1.Financial Services (605 A)/ 2.Advertising and Sales Promotion (605 B) / 3.Labour Laws (605 C)|
|506||1. Long Term Finance(506 A)/ 2. Retail Management (506 B)/ 3. Human Resource Practices (506 C)||606||1. Cases in Finance/ Project (606 A)/ 2. Cases in Marketing / Project (606 B)/ 3. Cases in Human Resource Management / Project (606 C)|